VF pumps are the most practical and reliable heavy-duty type pumps that can be used in difficult liquids and difficult usage conditions. Their general purpose is to reduce downtime, minimize maintenance costs, and produce easy-to-use and reliable solutions.
Flow rate Q: Maximum 90 m3 / hour
Compression Height H: Maximum 16 bar
Suction Depth: Maximum 9.5 mt
Standard Speed: Maximum 87 rpm
Hose Material: NR, NBR, EPDM, NBRF, CSM
Connection Type: Universal Hole Flange (DIN, ANSI and JIS)
Standard AISI 316 Cast Stainless Steel Flanges
Liquid Temperature: Min. -20 ° C / Max + 120 ° C (depends on the hose type)
Particle Permeability: 31.25 mm - compressible materials
12.5 mm - incompressible smooth materials
Body Material: Cast iron or Aluminum
Features & Benefits
- Compact and very simple to use
- Thanks to its specially designed hose structure, it delays the mechanical fatigue of the hose and extends its service life.
- As only the hose comes into contact with the fluid, the only part that can be changed is the hose, thus minimizing maintenance costs.
- Provides short-term and trouble-free maintenance thanks to the simplified hose connection structure
- The operation of the pump by providing almost full vacuum is perfect for transferring highly viscous fluids.
- It has a sealed design so it can run dry
- They are capable of suction and can pump gas and air-containing fluids without the risk of cavitation.
- They can transfer products that are sensitive to churning (mayonnaise, brewer's yeast, etc.) without damaging them.
- Products containing high concentration solid particles (products containing 80% inorganic solid particles, eg mining applications) can be transferred easily.
- The absence of product leakage in the hose provides a 100% volumetric efficiency
- For crystallizing media, there are no valves or packing where crystals can grow and clog the pump.
- Suitable for use with frequency converters